Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Random stuff

I was able to get my camera to download some pics from the apple orchard and from Hannah baking. She has been so into baking lately! We have made cupcakes & cookies galore! Needless to say, I have had to go to the gym a lot to work off all of the extra goodies that are around my house. She loves it though and I can't tell her no! Enjoy the pics!
I love this picture (even though Hannah refused to take off her sunglasses!).

Parker & Jay on the Apple Express

Hannah & I on the Apple Express

Hannah and I making cupcakes.

2 comments:

The Barnett's said...

Those are SO cute!!! Can't wait to see more. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! I'm FINALLY checking out your blog! 1. I cannot believe how big Hannah is....and 2. I cannot believe how much Parker looks like Jay!! Holy Crap! You can't deny paternity there!!
I'm so glad to hear you and your family are doing so well!! You deserve all the best!! Hugs to Patti, too!!
A.