Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Big day

Yesterday was a great day for us. Parker is finally starting to take steps on his own!! Hannah and I had a blast making him walk back and forth between us. He is probably taking about 7-10 steps on his own before he gets too excited and falls down. We made him do it all night long, his little legs are probably sore today. I have been waiting for him to start walking for quite some time. Everyone says it means more work but I don't think it does. I think it makes things easier. I won't have to carry him all over and it will make playing outside much easier. I love it!

The other big thing yesterday was Hannah actually participated in dance!!! I was really proud of her. At first she was shy but the teacher took her hand and got her out there and she was fine for the rest of the class. It was so cute to watch. The girls had a lot of energy though, they didn't want to listen to the teacher much... they wanted to run around most of the time. It was fun to watch though.

Every day I know more and more that I made the right decision by staying home. I am very happy and enjoying every second with my kids. Even when they are being naughty and testing my patience I wouldn't change a thing!

2 comments:

Cari said...

I am so excited you are enjoying the kids. How is Jay doing with you being home...do you have dinner on the table when he comes home everynight...hahahhaaa! I will start calling you Debbie! I love that you are blogging...I constantly check it! And I now get to see the kids!

Awesome Aunt Kelly said...

it's wonderful that parker's walking. it must have been all the practice he got last weekend walking with dan's cane!