Sunday, January 4, 2009

Good news

A couple of fun things to share...

First, I finally broke down and bought a new camera tonight. The camera we currently have is one we bought before Hannah was born. While it's still an okay camera as far as picture quality, I have not been able to download any of my pictures to share with friends & family. My new camera is charging as I type this and with any luck I will be able to post pictures again soon.

Secondly, I am very happy to announce that Hannah is finally COMPLETELY potty trained. That's right, she is going #2 on the toilet like a champ! Last week when we ran out of diapers I told her that we went to the store but they were out of diapers. Her response to me was "did you check at Meijer mom?" I said yes, they are out and all they had were these pull ups. She knows that she is not supposed to go in a pull up. After "holding it" from Sunday until THURSDAY night, she couldn't take it anymore and gave up. Another battle won for me finally. Next adventure... Parker! I have always heard that boys are harder to train than girls and most of you know how hard my journey with Hannah has been (she will be 4 next month)! Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Cari said...

Tyler wasn't that hard...he was actually pretty easy when I said I was potty training I did it and it was done. A few tears...but we made it through....Parker could be a piece of cake. I am so excited for you....less than a year and we both could be saying good bye to diapers...FOREVER!!!

The Barnett's said...

YEAH!! Congrats!!