Sunday, January 18, 2009

Therapy

I had a much needed girls night out on Friday. There are very few people in this world that I feel I can truly be myself around. It was very refreshing to be around these girls and talk about anything and everything. Who needs therapy when you can have a girls night out with great friends?!? We started out with dinner and drinks at the Tip. We were so busy talking that I don't think any of us ate much of our food (that could have been my first problem of the evening!!). We talked as though we were the only 4 people in that place. I'm sure the people at the surrounding tables got a kick out of some of our conversations. After we had dinner we headed over to the Rosebud and then to Kirby. Since what happens between the girls stays between the girls... all I can say is the next day I missed work and didn't get out of bed until 2 p.m.!! It was the best girls night we've had so far and I look forward to many more wonderful memories with wonderful friends.





Ooohh, this could have been my second problem of the evening!


Happy 30th birthday Debby! Maybe at our next night out you guys can fill me in on some of the details that are a little fuzzy!!! :) Love you girls!

No comments: