Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Day one...

Well, my first day without a "real" job is over. It was quite nice actually. Mr. P slept until 8:45 so Hannah and I layed in bed and she watched cartoons while I tried to sleep a little longer. I didn't have Addyson so we went to the Dee Lite for lunch and then both kids took a 2 1/2 hour nap. I used some of that time to get some cleaning done and then I snuck a little nap in as well.

Yesterday I was able to clean, do laundry AND make dinner. I never do all three in the same day. After dinner, Hannah and I went grocery shopping while the boys stayed home. I really think I can get used to this new life. It was a great day, but maybe that's because the kids were so good all day, we know that's not going to happen every day! Today we are off to the gym so Hannah can do a toddler class. I hope she enjoys that. They really like to play in the day care at the gym so that will be a fun little outlet for us. Addyson is coming over at 1 and then Hannah has dance today. Hopefully I can figure out how to put pictures on here tonight. I hope she loves it.


Mr. P is done with breakfast and he's yelling at me. Til next time!

1 comment:

The Barnett's said...

Glad your first day went well. Can't wait to hear about gym and Hannah's first dance class!