Thursday, September 4, 2008

Oh my, I can't believe I'm doing this!

Okay Cari and all of my other wonderful friends, I'm jumping on the bandwagon as well! As I get ready to start my new adventure of being a stay at home mom, I thought this would be a fun way to keep some contact with the outside world. Since I'm going to be home with my kids every day I will be able to capture moments that I have never been able to! I am both excited and very nervous about the changes in our lives. This will be my new way to vent since I'm not going to have my girls at Northland to share these stories with.

3 comments:

The Barnett's said...

YEAH! I'm so happy that you've started one. I can't wait to see the pics and stay up to date.

Cari said...

I am excited to read all your stories...and beable to watch the kids grow! I am so happy you are doing this...yeah

Jay said...

Welcome to the blog world...you can check mine out if you haven't already...www.playswithsirens.blogspot.com