Thursday, September 25, 2008

Silly stuff

Tonight was a pretty silly night in our house. We went for a walk to the park so the kids could run off some energy. Too bad we didn't have the camera for that, Jay and I both went down the twisty slide because Hannah wanted us too. That would have been a great pic to see Jay going down that slide. The things you do for your kids. We took a ton of really great pictures of the kids tonight. Here are a few:

Parker being cute, I love that smile.

Hannah doing the "airplane". She doesn't like us to take her picture so it's nice to have one with a real smile.

Hannah and I being silly. I love these moments that we get to have together now. I am really taking to this new role. I was talking to my aunt tonight and I said that I finally feel like a mom. I love the fact that I do everything for my kids now. I was so afraid that I wouldn't be good at this but I feel really good about myself and my family right now.

No comments: