Monday, September 22, 2008

Update on the potty training

It is with much pride that I can update Hannah is still going on the potty!!! I think she's finally got it. Almost... she hasn't had any accidents with the pee but she still won't go #2. We put a diaper on her last night in the hopes she would go and thankfully she did. It had been almost 2 days! Poor peanut had such a belly ache. Anyway, I couldn't be more proud of my big girl. She gets to put star stickers on the back of the bathroom door and she gets a couple of skittles every time she goes. I think she up to 10 stickers on the door now. I didn't think this was ever going to happen. Yay Hannah!! I'm so proud of you!!

2 comments:

Cari said...

It will happen. I have decided Sam isn't getting potty trained until she comes to me and says she doesn't need diapers anymore! Potty training SUCKS!!!! Good luck!

The Barnett's said...

Yea Hannah! That's great! I don't know what it is but stickers worked for Jackson too. The power of stickers. :)